Avatar Boredom Dub 10 Avatar Boredom Dub 10

Jammin! You assbucket.

didnt make me laugh like the others, But sertainly brought a smile!
Go ahead and make some new ones! We be jammin!

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

I have no words.. so ill put it like this:

Hey hey,MISSES! Hey Misses! Misses! Misses has 6 words in it! Misses! Make more of these flashes! Hey misses! Misses! Flashes! Flashes x 4^Infinite = Purple! That makes me 42 years old today! Misses! Hey misses! Im 42 y... HEYM MISSES! Purple IS 6 LETTERS LONG! LETTERS IS RED! BASEBALL! TOUCHDOWN! 42 YEARS OLD! HEY MISSES! IVE BEEN ON THE MOON! I LIVE THERE! BASEBALL! HEY MISSES! FLASH HAS 6 LETTERS IN IT! MAKE IT! BEDTIME STORY MAKE IT! MAKE MORE! IVE BEEN ON THE MOON! HEY MISSES! *b00m*

Skaijo responds:

Is the misses thing some sort of Nick at Night reference? I feel like I've heard that before some time long long ago.

Not Funnie Not Funnie

funneh

Honk Honk!
i loled..

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

sound :|

I never found any voice matching gir's THAT good.. i love it!
Ill make you suffer large alien! :D
make more please i need them or ill explode.. that happens to me sometimes :(

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

LOVE! PUTE LOVE! xD

I want to thank you in the first place becouse this linked me to wierd all i downloaded this song with a album.. i noticed i knew a few.. downloaded ALL his songs and now i got 50min of entertainment :D!!!

Anyway this flesh is great! if i only got my preloader to work with me i would like to make some more of wierd all myself.. thanx for this great movie!

Suicide hotline Suicide hotline

DIE YOU BITCH!

great fun ^^ whats the number to that hotline again?
die bitch! (no i'm serieus! :P)

No clue No clue

sorry

Sorry dude.. this made no sence.. you should try a SOURCE something with a story or something before you start.. this just well.. i cant make anything of it.. sorry!

cow shitting cow shitting

nice start

Its a nice start for a first video if you ask me!
did like to see more of you when you learn ;)
The animations could use improvement like more frames.. (cow walking was just 1 freames of 2 posions of the feat.. if you made that 5 frames it would be WAY more animated.. )
Anyway its a good start.. and next time you could use a better Title for your movies ;)
Good luck!

Rise of Alfred Rise of Alfred

heh

That dog sure likes his hamburgers.. heh ^^''

Noel Edmonds: B.H. Noel Edmonds: B.H.

hehe..

funny :P
Tho sounds like chainsaw could be improved.. it has humor :)

Chitch responds:

You try editing the sound from Resi 4 with Magix MP3 maker then, you clampet ¬_¬