Avatar Boredom Dub 10 Avatar Boredom Dub 10

Jammin! You assbucket.

didnt make me laugh like the others, But sertainly brought a smile!
Go ahead and make some new ones! We be jammin!

Professor Layton pt. 5 Professor Layton pt. 5

I have no words.. so ill put it like this:

Hey hey,MISSES! Hey Misses! Misses! Misses has 6 words in it! Misses! Make more of these flashes! Hey misses! Misses! Flashes! Flashes x 4^Infinite = Purple! That makes me 42 years old today! Misses! Hey misses! Im 42 y... HEYM MISSES! Purple IS 6 LETTERS LONG! LETTERS IS RED! BASEBALL! TOUCHDOWN! 42 YEARS OLD! HEY MISSES! IVE BEEN ON THE MOON! I LIVE THERE! BASEBALL! HEY MISSES! FLASH HAS 6 LETTERS IN IT! MAKE IT! BEDTIME STORY MAKE IT! MAKE MORE! IVE BEEN ON THE MOON! HEY MISSES! *b00m*

Skaijo responds:

Is the misses thing some sort of Nick at Night reference? I feel like I've heard that before some time long long ago.

Not Funnie Not Funnie

funneh

Honk Honk!
i loled..

==Hentai Adventure Game== ==Hentai Adventure Game==

Back

Small tip.. maybe dissable the BACK option.. if i had any wrong i could use back to watch my image anyway..

Phantox responds:

Yes I know... But I have no idea on how to remove it

Schoolgirl Hentai: Willow Schoolgirl Hentai: Willow

cool hentai :)

This sure is my style! only thing improved could be your mouse = the hand and you can move the hand wherever you like (and will only so something over the hotspots)

for the rest its perfect (what to do after the tummy took me some time but i got her ;) ) it is possible people!
Hope this is not the last well see of this series!

good luck! and thanx!

CTickler responds:

Thanks for the suggestion ^^ It sounds like an interesting idea, I've seen some games with a similar concept but didn't try it myself because personally I'm not really a huge fan of custom cursors. Thanks for the feedback :D

Mouse Madness V2 Mouse Madness V2

errr music?

the music seems to play 2 or 3 trough each other when i skip the intro movie..
for the rest.. fun little game!

HyperRave (HyperHouse V.3) HyperRave (HyperHouse V.3)

Hmmm

HyperHouse 2 was better and i used that one in some of my games, Respect!
But this one kicks ass 2 :)